Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 23, 2013

"Cavani has to make a decision by 20th July, or I'll rip his head off"

Cavani's future has become a priority matter during this summer's transfer market. The Napoli president again referred to the Uruguayan in statements to 'Radio Rai': "I trust in Cavani, I think that he's a good man and he has the opportunity to prove it by staying at Napoli."
He set a date for the final decision: "I think that the Cavani 'soap opera' will come to an end on 20th July, which is when he returns from the Confederations Cup. If it doesn't, I'll rip his head off," Aurelio De Laurentiis said laughing.
He believes it is crucial to close the matter before August: “Does anyone think that I'll let Cavani leave on 10th August, with the league campaign about to kick off?" the Napoli president threatened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About