Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 23, 2013

"I'm delighted Real Madrid wants me"

Kondogbia appeared in the mixed zone of the Ali Sami Yen stadium sporting a white cap atop an impressive physique. He may only be 20 years old, but his 1.88-metre frame looks nothing like that of a youngster. Half of Europe is squabbling over him, but Geoffrey knows the score. He cannot make a mistake in front of the microphones, which is why he asks if he can answer in French when asked about Real Madrid, after letting a nervous laugh slip out as he hears the name of one of the clubs looking to sign him.
Are you honoured that Real is following you? "I'm delighted, yes, but my feet are firmly on the ground and I know I need to improve a lot." Do you see yourself wearing the Real shirt? "It's a great team, like others, but I am very happy at Sevilla. We'll see after the World Cup."
A close cohort of Varane's, he assures that Raphael has not said anything to him about the club. "I talk to Varane a lot, but not about that. We're friends. He hasn't tried to convince me."
Sevilla would be forced to negotiate if an offer of €8 million comes in. Real Madrid knows it can come up with the money and sign him. Zinedine Zidane knows him well and acknowledges his ability, but does not consider him a priority. The man who he has left flabbergasted is Florentino Pérez.
It is not only Real Madrid that is after him. The list of clubs is endless: Juventus, Milan, Inter, Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City... Even Mourinho's Chelsea has enquired about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About