Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The fact of the Mata is rumours don’t bother me

JUAN MATA insists reports linking with a summer exit from Chelsea will not take his eye off the ball.

Mata, 25, is currently on international duty with Spain ahead of tomorrow’s Confederations Cup showdown with Tahiti.
He has been linked with a switch to Barcelona amid rumours that new Blues Jose Mourinho would be willing to sell the creative midfielder to free up space in his squad.
But having helped Chelsea win both the Champions League and Europa League since moving to Stamford Bridge from Valencia in 2011, Mata refuses to focus on anything other than representing his country.
He said: “I really enjoyed this season [with Chelsea]. It was tough and long for us, but at the end we won a trophy and it was good.
“And I really love to play with my national team, so all I can do is train and look forward to playing, because I love to play football.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About