Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Morata: "The president told me I'm staying at Real Madrid"

Álvaro Morata's brilliant performance with the Spanish national team in the European U-21 Championships has not gone unnoticed in Real Madrid. The striker has gained prominence and the 'Los Blancos' club are set on him playing an important role in the first team.
The player himself revealed on Spanish radio sports programme 'El Larguero' (Cadena Ser) that, after the final against Italy, he received an important call: "The president called me. He told me I'm staying at Real Madrid next season, that he's really happy with me".
The forward is hoping to be able to count the player of the tournament as a Real Madrid teammate: "I'm here, let's see if I can convince Isco to come on board".
Morata is happy: "I'm really pleased about the tournament and the trophy. I want to thank my teammates for everything".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About